Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Tuesday 01 June 2010: It's Flashback 1st of the Month at Face The Day with Heidi and Sarah! Stroll down memory lane with us!

Sarah says:
That's me and Heidi above - today - the 1st of June 2010, which is one day before my 39th birthday! If I compare the above photos to the ones below of the previous several years - well, I have to say that Heidi and I look great! We continue to look great! Maybe even better and better!
Sarah says:
There above you can see me and Heidi on 01 June 2009 at the Sinxsenfeest of course! Via this link you can go back with us a year and see that Heidi ran in a race that morning! There I am above on 01 June 2008. This link will take you there!There we are above on 01 June 2007! Via this link you can go back in time!

And there we are above on 01 June 2006!!! Click here to return to that very day with us!

No comments: