Sunday, June 01, 2008

Sunday 01 June 2008: It's Flashback 1st of the month at Face The Day as Sarah says bye to Markus and gets her red hoodie on again...DANCE!!!!!!!!



Heidi says: DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!!!!!


Sarah says:
Markus and I headed to Gent today for an hour or so before I took him to Brussels to catch his plane back to Germany. It was so great to get this time with him! He's a true friend! I love how you get so lucky to have certain people in your life you can go years wihout seeing and the the moment you see them it's as if no time has passed at all! That's how it felt with Markus. We just fell back into the swing of things right away. If you get to reading this Markus - I just want to say THANKS!!!! for coming! It's the best birthday gift I could have right now. I kind of needed to reconnect with an old friend. I have been longing for that. It's such a nice feeling. Damn - I was supposed to write something about the German-Jewish connection here as our inside joke but I'm uninspired! Sorry to disappoint Markus! No headlines. No mentioning of the war. Just a lot of other gushing.

Now - on to other matters...

1st of the Month FLASHBACK!!! I hope Heidi got a picture of herself today too!

That's me today above - 1 June 2008 - lenses, tired wandering eyes... a year older and more worn out...
Above you can see Heidi and me exactly a year ago on 01 June 2007... Click here if you want to know what we were up to on that day a year ago today...
And there above you can see Heidi and me decked out in red exactly two years ago today on 01 June 2006... Click here if you want to flashback to 2 years ago today...

No comments: