Sunday, May 30, 2010

Saturday and Sunday 29 and 30 May 2010: A weekend at Face The Day with Heidi and Sarah and The Lool and a makeover!

Sarah says:
Above and below you can see Heidi and me today, Sunday the 30th of May. We ran in to each other at the Vetex at ole pistole, which is a yearly breakfast the local chiro organizes for the neighborhood. Last night there was camping at the Vetex as well and my kid with three others kept everyone up all night by talking and talking and talking. Everyone is tired now and my kid feels guilty and is moping around. It's just going to be one of those Sundays I'm afraid!

That's Ayla above yesterday the 29th at her school's open-door day. She put on a dance show, which I'll post here later as a video. She's a natural! She's a star!
Yesterday I had my yearly birthday facial. Above you can see me before the facial.
And there above is me right after the lovely facial and massage...
And there above is me after the facial and after I put my face on!
Last but not least, there's my Post Secret pick of the week. I'm always winging it, even though it seems I have everything well planned out. I have no idea what the hell I'm doing half the time! That's life! We're all in the same boat. Some are just better actors than others I suppose...

No comments: