Monday, February 01, 2010

Monday 01 Febuary 2009 - It's FLASHBACK FIRST OF THE MONTH AT FACE THE DAY WITH HEIDI AND SARAH - Take a walk through the last 4 years!

Sarah says:
That's me above today - 01 February 2010 on Flashback First of the Month! Hopefully Heidi took a photo of herself today. Of course I forgot to take a photo until after I had already put on my PJs and taken off my make-up. Well - I am trying to wear less and less make-up even at risk of looking older and more tired. Oh well! This is my face and it's okay with me! I have been a slave to black eye-liner for about 25 years... Time to break that habit - at least some of the time! That's me above exactly one year ago today on 01 February 2009. Follow this link to go back in time to that very day at Face The Day...

There above you can see me and Heidi exactly 2 yearS ago today on 01 February 2008. Via this link you can return to that day in our lives and see what we were up to.

And there we are above exactly 3 years ago today on 01 February 2007. Click here to learn more about what was going on that day in our little worlds...
And there we are above exactly 4 years ago today on 1 Feebruary 2006! You can return to that day with us by clicking here!

No comments: