Tuesday, September 01, 2009

It's Flashback first of the month at Face The Day and Flashback 1st day of school!!!

There we are, today 01 September 2009! I am just about to hop on my bike in the above photo to go to my first day of my new job! It was a good day but a bit confusing and tiring like any first day of work. My back didn't feel great when the day was over but it didn't feel awful either. I really, really liked riding my bike to work and home but it was hard, even though it is a pretty short and easy ride. It made me tired because I am not in great shape. I had a cold sweat from it even! Not a good sign because I'm guessing that means my heart was beating too fast. Who knows. All I know is that i I keep up riding a bike to and from work it will get easier every day even through wind and rain. I need to get fit! I look forward to trying to lose weight and get in better shape. I am ready to do it, with respect and great care to my back!

That's us one year ago above on 01 September 2008. We were good busy with our previous job and our colleague Nancy had started that day. It seems like ages ago and it makes me sad to think about how much can change in a year in this way...

Above is my Marv and I two years ago today on 01 September 2007. Too bad Heidi wasn't in a photo that day! Via this link, you can see what was going on at Face The Day 2 years ago today!
There above you can see Heidi and me three years ago today on 01 September 2006. Via this link, you can read more about that day three years ago!
And above you can see us four years ago today on 01 September 2005! Click on this link to see more about that day four years ago today!!!!

FLASHBACK 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL! To see Yma on her first day of her new school scroll down to next entry!

Above you can see The Lool today, 01 September 2009, just before she went to school to start the 5th grade!!!! She's getting so old!!! She came home speaking French today! Fantastic!

It was the first day of school for my daughter last year 01 September 2008! She started the 4th grade!! Look at her there above that morning. She was very ready to start her day!
Above you can see my daughter two years ago in 2007 on the first day of the third grade. It's so great to be able to track her growth this way! Above you can see her on her first day of the 2nd grade - 2006! I couldn't find the original photo so I took a photo of a printout I had made. Not great quality - but I least I have every year now!
Above is the first day of school picture I found of her for the 1st grade - so in 2005.

No comments: