Monday, September 01, 2008

Monday 01 September 2008: So many things going on at Face The Day! Flash Back 1st of the month! Welcome Nancy! Sarah's kid's 1st day of 4th grade!

Heidi and Sarah are very, very HAPPY to welcome Nancy to Face The Day again and to their daily lives at their office where they all work together now as a great team!



Sarah says: Welcome to Flashback First of the Month at Face The Day With Heidi and Sarah! Not only is it flashback first of the month, but it's also flashback week at Face The Day! We'll try our best as we did last year to walk down the memory lanes of the last three years each day this week in honour of our three year birthday! We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Above is my Marv and I one year ago today on 01 September 2007. Too bad Heidi wasn't in a photo that day! Via this link, you can see what was going on at Face The Day 1 year ago today!
There above you can see Heidi and me two years ago today on 01 September 2006. Via this link, you can read more about that day two years ago!
And above you can see us three years ago today on 01 September 2005! Click on this link to see more about that day three years ago today!!!!

It's the first day of school for my daughter today! She starts the 4th grade!! Look at her there above this morning. She was very ready to start her day!
Above you can see my daughter last year in 2007 on the first day of the third grade. It's so great to be able to track her growth this way! Above you can see her on her first day of the 2nd grade - 2006! I couldn't find the original photo so I took a photo of a printout I had made. Not great quality - but I least I have every year now!
Above is the first day of school picture I found of her for the 1st grade - so in 2005.
And there above I put this particular photo because as of today, my daughter will receive a small weekly allowance. It means she'll have to learn about and be more responsible about money and it means she'll have fewer excuses in terms of helping around the house from now on. She has no choice! It's a big day for this little-big 9 year old! As you can imagine, she's really excited about getting an allowance each week from now on. She'll have to save some that she can't touch. She can use the rest for saving up for things she wants if she wants....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY NOSE! MY NOSE!!!
WHAT A HORRIBLE PICTURE!!!!!!!
DAMN!!!
HEIDI

Jen said...

Heidi, your photo from 2 yrs ago looks great! I love your hair there!!
:-)

Otherwise, Ayla is the JJJ and y'all are all fab.

Anonymous said...

thanks Jenny!
Do you mean, when I was pregnant? :)
That's just the time I was at my ugliest! :) haha!
I like my hair now, but I want it longer again...
It's growing!!!
How are you doing?
x
H