Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday 31 August 2008: Sarah goes for a bike ride with her family on this beautiful sunny day and has a once-a-month headache coming in...

Sarah says:
The bike ride from Kortrijk to Vichte and back was short and sweet and sunny and fun even though my inner thighs itch and hurt a bit all at the same time. I guess I have to build up hard skin there orsomething or at least get a new gel bike seat or something. My arse hurts. My daughter's arse hurts. We are the pleasantly hurting arse family right now!

What hurts more though is my cramps and my head. I'm telling you, I am starting to go through some big hormonal change. My monthly visits get worse and worse. I don't feel right! I'll be going to the doctor soon and getting blood tests to check my hormones. I hate the "what's-happening-to-me" feeling! I need answers. All week and still I have alos had gland pain in my throat - very light pain but annoying evertime I swallow - and I never have that! And then there's the sweating! What is happening to me???

Anyway - I'm quote sure it's nothing serious. But I want to check and will shortly!

Tomorrow is a big day! My kid starts the 4th grade. My husband starts a new job! Heidi and I will welcome a third person to our office! The 1st of September - new bginnings! Woo Hoo!

My Post Secret pick of the week is very obvious of course - about Facebook. All these sights that put you in touch with so many people is the hazy world of the internet, chatting and back and forth emails - well I am sure these things can lead to a whole lot of trouble indeed!!! No doubt in my mind that old flames easily rekindle and a lot of behind the back stuff goes on. Be careful out there folks! By the way - when I saved this Post Secret it was called "Marksfault" for some reason so I guess there is some guy out there on Facebook named mark who is flirting with his high school girlfriend and hopes to hook up with her again, while also hoping his wife doesn't find out! It's all way too easy these days. We live in weird world. The internet has made it even weirder. All the rules have changed it seems. At those moments you do kind of long for the past when things and people were all a little less available...

No comments: