Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Tuesday 02 September 2008: It's Flashback week at Heidi and Sarah Face The Day. Check out 4 years in a row! Heidi was absent each year except the 1st!

There I am today, 02 September 2008. Not exactly the same shot, but close enough! The lamp isn't hanging where it used to anymore since we painted that room. I had to hold it above my head to fake the above shot!
There I am above exactly one year ago today in 2007. This link will bring you back to that day...
The above photo is exactly 2 years ago today in 2006. This link will bring you there.
Above is a photo from exactly 3 years ago today in 2005. Below you can see Heidi exactly three years ago today in 2005. She didn't take a photo on this day the other years! Too bad! Via this link you'll see what we were up to 3 years ago today. I read that I had been to London - for my previous work - and returned with horrid back pain. I'm so glad those days of back pain are over!!!! When I see photos from back then, I can just see the pain in my eyes and remember it all too well. My back operation and this fake disc they put in my back have truly changed my life for the better! I remain forever thankful and knock on wood all the time!

Heidi says:
and above you can see how I look today! A bit darker and paler, but didn't change that much! phew! I still really love that picture from three years ago though! I look innocent and awake and happy and healthy there and I rememer that's the way I felt that day. I was happy with the sunshine and with my hair (why the hell did I cut it then???)
Oh, some news I didn't tell you yet!! I have inscribed into hairdressers' school! I am starting on 19/09, and will have class every friday night! The funny and nice thing is: my friend katrijn is joining me! Looking forward...

No comments: