Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Tuesday 02 June 2009: It's Sarah's 38th birthday!!!

Sarah adds later:
Those sweet kiddies below made me the above playdough birthday cake today! They san to me and everything! It was great and much appreciated! I felt the love from all directions today!

Sarah says:
There I am above today - my 38th birthday! I think I can say that the years are treating me well and that I am aging okay! The crown still fits so that's good! The day started cloudy but it is sunny now! My husband and kid brought me breakfast in bed and I got a new MP3 player! This afternoon I'll have lunch at my house with some friends and then we'll go hang around in a park doing nothing if the weather stays good! Sounds like a perfect birthday to me!

Heidi says: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY IT WITH ALL YOU'VE GOT!!!! PRESENT FOLLOWS!!!

That's Heidi and me on my birthday last year - 02 June 2008 at age 37! Click here to go back in time!

That's me two years ago today on my 36th birthday - 02 June 2007! Via this link you can go back to that day two years ago!

There you can see Heid and me three years ago on my birthday - 02 June 2006 when I turned 35! This link will take you back to that day so long ago!

Heidi says: brilliant weather today! So nice!

Brilliant weather indeed and brilliant day! I got to see Carmen for lunch along with Tilly! Carmen is back from Russia. It's so nice to spend time with girlfriends! I love all these good women in my life! It was a good, good day!

No comments: