Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday 18 September 2008: Sarah is alone. Heidi and Sarah keep forgetting to take a picture... And Sarah has some BIG NEWS to DISH OUT!!!

Sarah says:
Busy days. Very distracted. No time to write really. Heidi and I are together all day but forget to take photos. We'll get back on track soon enough!
I'M GETTING A DISHWASHER FINALLY AFTER 13 YEARS OF HAND-WASHING DISHES IN BELGIUM!!!!!!
Heidi says:
I still feel bad. I thought I was better and then, after lunch today, I felt quite bad with a headache, nausea, stomach ache... I am trying to get better, by keeping calm and going to bed early, but at this point nothing seems to help. I don't like being sick.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the Dishwasher. It will change your life!
MS22

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

MS22 - Is that like Desmond Tutu? Haha! Yes - I can't wait for our dishwasher to arrive next Wednesday! More time!!! More life to live... Talk to you soon! Love SRA

Anonymous said...

Sarah you look very nice in that photo. Congratulations on your dishawasher. What color is he?
ASG

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

Why thank you ASG! I wish I really looked like that! I look so much better in photos than I do in real life! In real life my skin is far worse, I'm much greyer and more pale, I am a lot fatter and I have a lower body! You know the story! :-) Enjoy your Oprah!!! I really hope you got it today in the post! That way we can both relax to it!

SRA

Anonymous said...

ASG's comment--"What color is he?"--is incredibly racist. You could never write that in the comments section of someone's blog in the U.S.

Anonymous said...

Dear anynymous - sorry if my comments offended. They were not meant to. They were aimed at a dishwasher not a person. It's a little joke because in other languages inanimate items are given sex in speach. I don't actually know if a dishwasher is a he in Flemish. It could be a she. But a computer is a he and I always found it funny when working on computers the tech guy would say "he has to reboot" for example. So that was my little joke. But if it is racist then it is Flems who should be offended or Frenchies. Or Dutchies. I still want to know what color the diswasher is. :-)
ASG