Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday 19 September 2008: Heidi is still sick and Sarah is so freaking ready for Oprah magazine and time with her kid and husband this weekend!!!

Sarah says:
Two of my three greatest loves - Oprah Magazine above and The Lool below! All that is missing is my husband! We need this weekend so badly to catch up, clean up, rest, connect, relax. I need Oprah Magazine to escape into and clear my head. I have a lot on my mind. Many things to think about. But first, five deep breaths on a Friday night to put the week behind me and to take in the weekend with my family - and Oprah of course!!!! I'll start my Friday night by making a good dinner. Then my daughter and I will watch Ugly Betty while we wait for my husband to get home. Then I'll hang out with my husband and talk about both of our weeks because we really need to catch up with each other. On the other hand, maybe we should just shut down and leave work at work and just enjoy the weekend together... That sounds like a plan. Maybe Oprah will offer up some good advice on how to relax this weekend and how to get a good sleep. My insomnia is back big time and my husband has it too - which is really not a good thing! We are walking zombies happily working our arses off each day and not getting refueled at night. I'm shutting down at least for tonight... Good night! Have a great weekend everyone!


Heidi says:
by now, it should go away... But it doesn't. Au contraire. I feel dizzy, have a headache and stomach ache, feel useless but am still sitting (or hanging) at my desk. Not the best place to be right now, but I am trying to get through the day without having to go home. I'll see how that works... painkillers will be my best friends today.

No comments: