Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday 20 September 2008: Sarah has seen the light.... Well, not really actually...

Heidi says: I loooooove to dress up to do to a swing party (Lady Linn in Kortrijk). Unfortunately, it was a sit down concert.... but for once it was ok because I still felt quite sick... and we could listen to the music in detail for a change. When you are dancing, there is so much you don't hear.

Sarah says:
In 4 minutes this day will be done and it will be Sunday. It was a good morning having brunch at my in-law's home. Good food! Yum! And then we bought a new bed for the guest room and then we cleaned out the guest room a bit and put the non-room room downstairs into some order and basically created a play room for our kid. We'll put her dollhouse on the table and all her dolls are under it hidden. Things are getting in more order slowly but surely. Life has felt very out of whack lately and I really feel the need for order. I'm so tired and my back hurts right now and I feel a bit depressed and doomed. Lots of things triggering that. I need a good sleep. As the bad sleeps add up, I get more run down. As I get more run down, I can handle less mentally...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! it looks so great. I love your house so much. can you take more pictures of what's changed? ASG

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

Hi ASG! Thanks for loving my house (and me). I'll send pics one day! Can't wait to see you soon!