Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday 17 September 2008: Sarah's cow-lick is bigger than ever and Heidi's gone home sick...

Sarah says:
I'm sick of my cow-lick and Heidi is sick. Who has it worse? Me of course? Bad hair days are way up there with spastic colon. Trust me, I know! My cow-lick is becoming its own entity... That has to be at least as bad as tapeworm. Maybe I have such a big headache right now thanks to my heavy cow-lick? That makes sense, doesn't it? As it gets bigger and fatter and heavier, my head can't take it anymore and might just explode scanner-style to solve the problem. Watch this space...
Heidi says:
This time no spastic colon! I know what spastic colon feels like. This time I would call it 'de buikplaag', a virus in my bowels and stomach. Very bad things happened to my throat and bowels. Things I won't talk to you further about...

No comments: