Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday 17 July 2008: To all those who... ... Sarah's got a boring photo today so offers a couple of Oscar happy and sad!


Heidi says:
To all those who still have their Flemish flag hanging out of their window, you're *é"#^´%s...

It's becoming a little bit shameful to live in this country with everything that's going on in the government. And then you have these dumbasses who hang their flemish lion out, even though the flemish holiday was on the 11th of July. To make it even worse...

Now, to end this with a positive note (for me anyway): I ran 54 minutes yesterday. Another personal record that's broken. I might only do a short run on Friday, because my body feels a bit painful today...

THIS IS A LOUSY AFTERNOON, WITH A COMPUTER THAT DOESN'T WANT TO COOPERATE. I AM TIRED AND READY TO CRASH. THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE...

Sarah say: Just a regular photo of me today as I couldn't get Erika in one with me. We had a fine day together though. Catching up. Laughing. Discussing stuff. We hung out in the kithen as I prepared food for dinner. It felt very adult. We have grown up. It's a nice feeling. What's really nice is knowing how close we have stayed after all of these years and that we can just pick up wherever we left off and continue to be nostalgic and live in the past a little if we want to too. Sometimes it's as if we are still 14 years old. My daughter was looking at us often as if we were out of our minds. We can't help it - we regress sometimes. And it's fun! As for Oscar - well he remains lively and lovely. As the pictures above show, there is a fine line between happy and sad with a 15 month old. By the way, the shirt I am wearing in the above photo was a gift from Erika. On her last visit, she tried to give me a shirt that was like three sizes too small. Though it was flattering to know she saw me as thinner than I was - I really couldn't wear that shirt so... When I first saw the shirt this time - I was sure I'd be way too fat for it and again that she had seen me as smaller than I am. But alas - the shirt fits and even looks good - so there you have it!

No comments: