Friday, July 18, 2008

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!!! 18 July 2008: Heidi goes to Holly...days!!!!!! And Sarah, Erika and Heidi meet up for a bit with kids galore...



Sarah says:


Happily (as my kid would say), we ran into Heidi while we were walking to the center of Kortrijk and we got to take a photo of me, Heidi and Erika together for Face The Day. We welcome Erika and Oscar as very special Face The Day guests.
Erika, Oscar, my kid and I also had Belgian waffles in the center. Oscar's dad Neil Smith actually has a Belgian restaurant in New York City of all places and he from outside of London no less. But I can assure you that this was the first REAL Belgian waffle that Oscar has ever had!
Even later that day, Heidi and Nico stopped by with Yma and Oscar and Yma hung out on the floor together pretending to make food and eat for a little while. Fun to see these kids together. Yma is 6 months older than Oscar. They both have these wonderfully expressive eyes as you can see. Check out Yma below. Heidi says she was fake smiling here. Even her fake smile is a very special and beautiful one. Look at those eyes! You can almost see what she'll look like when she a lot older. She's really not a baby anymore...


Heidi says:
After three nice and interesting weeks, i will withdraw myself from this second home, and spend some time at my first home! It's almost holidays for Heidi! Olé!

I had a haircut at lunch and as always, I don't like it. I will like it in a couple of days. Haircuts are horrible! They are never what you expect them to be. They only are what you expected after a few washes... Thankfully, i am aware of that! :)

And now, let the last hours begin!

No comments: