Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday 16 July 2008: A little break outside can do miracles... As can a really cute baby and a visit from good friends from New York!

And later that day, Erika and I and the families had a nice walk outside to mess with the jetlag a little bit and get some fresh air! Erika is like a monkey on my back... Can never shake her. Nor do I want too! It's so good to see her. We have had a lot of of laughs and man is she married to the ever so funny Mr. Neil Smith and together they have the ever so darling Oscar Charles Dionisio Smith! So glad to have them all here for this visit!!!
Sarah says:
Welcome Oscar to Face The Day! His mom and dad, Erika and Neil, will grace these pages too over the next few days! It's so great to have them here! Oscar is lighting up the house already with his big smile and laugh!

Heidi says:
I couldn't sit still anymore, my shoulder was hurting like crazy and so was my right hand, and my eyes were not seeing clear anymore. I went outside, read a page in my book and took some pictues of myself. Refreshed to go!


No comments: