Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday 01 May 2008 : It's Flashback 1st of the month at Face The Day!

Sarah says:
That's me today, the 1st of May, with my daughter in a fat suit and me looking like a sweaty pig!
That's me on the 1st of May 2007 - exactly a year ago today - all decked out in red for labour day! By the way - I wanted to wear that same dress today but couldn't find it anywhere! I felt like I left it in New York because the last time I wore it was to Erika's wedding in October. But nobody has it! Where is my dress? I want it back! I love that red, bright dress! It's great because it is long and covers white, hairy legs!
There's Heidi above with Yma exactly one year ago today on the 1st of May 2007. My how Yma has grown since! Hopefully Heidi has a photo from 01 May 2008 that she can post here for comparison! To see what Heidi and I were up to one year ago today, click here!
And there above you can see Heidi and I two years ago today on the 1st of May 2006 celebrating the red day! A lot has changed work-wise since then! We both changed jobs and can say we are pretty damn happy with our work right now! To see what we were up to two years ago today, click here!

No comments: