Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday 02 May 2008: Sarah has a little flashback to last year's hairstyle and longs for long hair once again...

Sarah says:
Above top photo is me very tired today trying to grow my hair long again like it was last year - in below photo... They say as you get older your hair should be cut shorter. I don't agree. I think my hair looks best a bit longer. I'm lucky I have dark, dark hair. I like the silver in it too. I hope it gets warmer outside so my hair grows more again. If I compare the top and bottom photos, I have to say, glasses suite me better than lenses - at least when I am tired like today. I have a wandering eye above. Sorry to bore you with ll this "looks" stuff! But that for me is where this Face The Day site gets interesting - to be able to compare a photo from one year to the next and to see the changes that have taken place...

No comments: