Monday, March 31, 2008

Tuesday 01 April 2008: It's (almost) First of the Month Flashback at Face The Day! Take a walk back with Heidi and Sarah...

Sarah says:
We tried to make a combo of all of the years photos from the 1st of April above. Heidi's showing off her boobs again and I'm flapping my tongue. Not a pretty photo but who says fun is always pretty! It was a good day today I'm happy to report! I haven't been fooled yet but I did fool one or two people! It is possible I have been walking around all day with a fish on my back though. You?
That's me above 1 year ago today on the 1st of April 2007 with a fish on my nose and a webcam for a camera! I had a band then because I had left my camera at rehearsal. I need a new band by the end of this year! That's a goal now! If you want to see what we were up to 1 year ago today at this time, click here!
There's Heidi's boobs two years ago today on the 1st of April 2006! Since then her boobs have been used to feed a child but she remains a Viva Voce fan!
There I am 2 years ago today on the 1st of April 2006. Click on this link if you want to go back in time and see what Heidi and I were busy with two whole years ago today!

And as it is the 1st of April today, otherwise known as April Fool's Day - below you can see some shots of me and my foolish family playing the smoothie lip fools. We had a great laugh - though the below photos were on the 31st of March. We were just practicing for the 1st! Watch your backs on April Fool's Day! We will all try to get you good!
The title of the below photo is "The Botox Kiss".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
-
-
Happy Fools Day!
Question for Sarah's brother N and wife J. My husband and I are coming to the states this summer and are starting to plan our trip. Sarah says you are an expert about what to do and see near by SFO. I'm particularly interested in Yosemite, what to do there, where to stay. But if you have any otehr top tips about what to see either in SFO or on our roadtrip around the surrounding area I'd be very very grateful.
Many thanks!
ASG

rebecca said...

It's all about the boobs and the tongue around here, ain't it?