Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sunday 1 April 2007: It's April Fool's Day and the the 1st of the month - which means photos from last year and lots of fish on your backs!

Sarah says:
Happy April's Fool's Day! I hope you get a thousand fish on your back as I have today! I should be clever and play some kind of joke on all of y'all but it would be too obvious I'm afraid- plus, I'm not that inspired to tell you the truth. All I want to do right now is be out in the sun on this lovely spring day! Alas - I must sit at the computer doing some last "editings" (haha - I know that isn't a real word and stands out as especially wrong in this context but I like the word so I'm keeping it, so there and na na na na na (asg))...and tomorrow, it's work! So strange how fast these months at home have gone. It's Murphy's Law of course that today that pain in my side is acting up more than usual! Maybe it's due to standing so long yesterday. Whatever the reason, I want it to go away and I pray it won't bother me all day long at work!

Below, since it is the first of the month, I have posted the photos of Heidi and me from this day last year. Here, you can click to the page from last year if you want, and see what we were getting up to.


And last but not least of course, my fave Post Secret entry of the week about fantasizing about rejecting apologies that you know will never come. I know I have those sorts of conversations in my head all of the time and I am sure everyone does. It's called, in a nutshell, not letting go! Oh isn't it so hard to let go of things sometimes. Closure is a wonderful gift. When it is not given or allowed it creates tugging and rotting. It sucks. Best to over-define and over-talk things and circumstances as they come up rather than to let them fester if you ask me. But easier said than done...
Well folks, I have had lots of time in the last few months to write and write and write here. That will change as of tomorrow when life gets back to its old, much busier, pace. I'm sure I'll still blabber away here sometimes. I hope I will - it remains such a good outlet for me to just cleanse my soul each day. It's my diary. My public diary. Sad that when you get busier with more going on you have less time to take time to write about any of it. It all blurs on by. The nice thing is that as I'll see Heidi everyday again and we'll eat lunch together a lot, we'll be able to get a photo together most of the time again, which is really what Heidi and Sarah Face The Day should be all about! So there you have it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
last editings??? I hope you are going to have a 'native' speaker check it when you are done! LOL asg