Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday 02 April 2007: Sarah gets through her first day back Jack with little to report...other than poor Heidi isn't feeling very well...

Sarah says:
Got through the first day back to real life with no problems. I wasn't tired at all surprisingly - very awake at that. Very busy too. Not a problem. Enjoying the challenge again. Hope it lasts. Poor Heidi got pretty ill in the middle of the day and is feeling awful. Seems she and YMA have the same sort of belly bug. I hope they feel better very soon!!

Am now off to physio for a back massage, which is a good thing after 8 hours at the computer today. I need it! Then I'll buy lots of frozen fruit to make lots of healthy smoothies with! I have to do this to get my fill of fruit each day now that I won't be home.

A friend sent me this link today to the Dutch Post Secret site. At first look, a lot of the postcards seem rather young - but I have to look more closely as they are all in Dutch and it takes me more time. Check it out you Dutch speakers. It looks interesting. It's called "briefgeheimen".

I get my camera back Wednesday thankfully!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DADDY!!!!!
DADDY!!!!!
DADDY!!!!!
DADDY!!!!!
DADDY!!!!!

You should have given mad props to the Smoothie Kid, yo.