Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tuesday 03 April 2007: Heidi is sick. Sarah is tired. Heidi and Sarah are sick and tired...

Sarah says:
I know a few of you looking at this photo just yawned! I just yawned by looking at myself yawning. As always, a strange phenomenon. If you yawned from this, let me know somehow. An I mean literally yawned. Not figuratively you wise ass - because this bores you or something like that!

I am really tired. Real life is exhausting. It's luckily also energising as it's happening. But when it stops - at the end of a day, it's so tiring. I am already looking worn out! I was looking so clear there for a while. Those days are gone now that life has taken over and hard work. Bad sleep. Bad eating or no eating for too long. Holding in having to go to the toilet for too long (you know how that goes too - even those of you who don't feel comfortable talking about these "shameful" and private things!).

Now I will finish my day as perhaps someone out there known as The Smoothie Kid would (though she'd start, not end, her day this way) - with a cherry smoothie made in my new blender with The Smoothie Kid's recipe (you know who you are)! I will also watch Battlestar Galactica as The Smoothie Kid might also do. We're on episode three of the second disc of season 1 and loving it. Watching it when we can!

Tomorrow I see the possible new band again and I get my camera back!!!!

Tonight, man I hope I get some sleep. Although I feel pretty good, I do have to admit that my back is very, very tired from sitting all day. I didn't think it would be, but it is. It's from sitting and not relaxing my muscles enough. It's not that I am all tightened up from stress - it just comes naturally I guess. The body in motion. I have to watch myself and not overexert my back - if that makes sense. They say you need at least 6 months and more like a year to fully recover from such surgery. So it's still early days if you look at it that way. With all that said, I feel fine!

Heidi - well, that's another story. She feels ill, the poor kid...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DADDY!!!!!
DADDY!!!!!
DADDY!!!!!

Berry nice!

High five!