Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wednesday 04 April 2007: Sara gets her camera back and would like you to meet her possible new bandmates from her possible new band finally...

Sarah says:
So I got my camera back thanks to the drummer guy Bart who you see in the center of the photo above. I am so happy to have it back!!! But I am too tired right now as it is almost tomorrow already - in five minutes it will be anyway... The photo above really belongs here, on the 27th of March Face The Day entry when I took it - and when I left my camera behind... Tonight, like last week, was good with those guys above. If you want to know more about them, click here and read more about at least three of them by clicking further into their My Space pages. Above you see Yves (guitar), Giovanni (guitar), Bart (drums), Bart (bass) and yours truly (singer). We shall all meet again. I'll let y'all know when possible becomes probable becomes certain... We shall see! But I love singing again and they are really lovely lads as I said before so, so far so good I say.


Sarah adds: And there I am today above. Tired and hiding. It's been a long and challenging day and my damn side is killing me. Glad I ended the day with singing and music but now I have to hit the sack fast! See the little skin exposed in the above photo is full of zits and red spots! Well, it's because it will be that time of the month by tomorrow and I am feeling a buzz rage in my head already from it. Hormones are so evil sometimes! Good night!

No comments: