Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Thursday 05 April 2007: It's five minutes later and Sarah is asleep... And then later, Sarah and Heid have a laugh together again finally!!!!


Sarah adds later that day:
What a day, what a day, what a day! I wasn't tired at all even after a short night's sleep but boy am I now. As we took that photo, I was telling Heidi that my period had just that second arrived and, well, I wasn't prepared. False alarm! Sorry to tell you that but I had to put the photo in context! GREAT to have Heidi back on Face The Day!!! I missed her here! Tonight I am going to sleep at a friend's house and have a girl's night believe it or not! My friend Carmen is in town by surprise and my daughter is sleeping at friends and I start work later tomorrow so I can sleep at Carmen's house! I can't wait! What a treat! I am so excited! We'll talk way too much, eat way too much and watch a movie no doubt! Sounds perfect to me. I'm like high right now. No actually - but I feel like it. I am like hyper and spinning! I guess that's what such a day does to you. Could be worse...

Sarah says:
Didn't even make it upstairs to bed. Fell asleep right here and happened to sleep-walk enough to take the above photo. Imagine that... Snore.....

Later today, Heidi will be back with the living so now that I have my camera back - maybe this will turn into - finally!!!! - Heidi AND Sarah Face The Day! It's about freaking time! Night Night...

No comments: