Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday 06 April 2007: Heidi and Sarah will live to be 95 and 88.5 respectively and welcome Carmen back as FTD guest!

Sarah says:

So click to this silly site if you want to know when you will die! Heidi will live to be 95 and I will live to be 88.5. She'll live longer than I will because she is not overweight, because she rides a bike to work and because she exercises regularly, unlike me. So Heidi will be almost 82 years old when I die. She better have something nice to say about me at my funeral!

Look how happy and bright we look up there, reunited and back to our Face The Day antics! Even after all these years of doing Face The Day, we still managed to take a shot in a way we never had before today. We are full of glee up there because it is FRIDAY!!!! And it is a LONG WEEKEND!!! And it is SUNNY!!!

Below you can see quite regular Face The Day Guest Carmen! She came for an unexpected visit back from Russia and we had such a nice time last night. I slept over at her house! That was great. It has been way too long since I just slept over at a girlfriend's house and stayed up late into the night yapping away. What a treat!

So this weekend will be full of Easter fun we're hoping! Family meals. Days in the city center. Rest and relaxation. A day off Monday. A short week next week. Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sarah and Heidi,

Sounds like life is back to normal and rolling along merrily. Glad to hear that. Heidi, how is work going with Yma and all? Please send my love to Carmen. I intended to email her as she's been on my mind everyday lately. I heard a program that talked about being able through genetics to predict the time and day upon which one will die. I don't think I care to know that, just as I would not want to know whether I was having a boy or girl were I to be pregnant, though those days are past and gone. Anyway, glad you all sound so happy. Much love, Mom.