Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday 26 March 2007: SARAH LOSES HER CAMERA!!!! WHAT ON EARTH WILL SHE DO NOW?????

Sarah says:
In the meantime, I offer you as temporary solution, this photo of Heidi and me from the 26th of March 2006. Here's what happened - I went to rehearse with my possible new band mates from my possible new band. Of course I had to document that so I took a photo of all of us. And that's the last I remember! It must have fallen out of my overstuffed bag - that's all I can think of. It must be lying on the floor somewhere in the rehearsal room. How annoying and sad is that! Now I have to arrange for it to be looked for and picked up by one of the guys who lives in Gent and who has the key. What a pain in the arse. I just hope my camera is safe and sound and gets returned to me. If not, I'll cry a river. I mean it! My camera is probably one of the most used things in my daily life. I want and need it by my side again! Plus, I got a good photo tonight of me with the possible band mates. Once I get my camera back, I will make sure to upload the photo from today here!!! As for this week, well I guess I'll just have to get creative! I doubt Heidi will take over as her computer is down - so perhaps it will just be photos from last year - a little walk down memory lane or I'll just borrow someone else's camera. Alternatively, y'all can send a photo to me to post in place of mine. Go for it! I'll take whatever you have got.

As for the rehearsal - well, I'm excited about it and look forward to the next one. I think once we get into the swing of things it will be very enjoyable. Now we are playing with covers. Eventually we'll try out some original stuff I suppose. If I don't get my camera back I'll take that as a bad omen! Or maybe I should take it as a new start! Maybe this is a sign that Face The Day must come to an end! Time will tell and we'll see - but don't count on it! If you know me then you know I enjoy this outlet too much to just give it up like that!

Stay tuned to see what comes of my camera. Once I have it back, I'll write more about the guys in my new possible band though you can check out their My Space pages - except for one of them who may not have one - if he does, I don't know it.

Here are the links to:

Bart, the drummer,

Bart, the bass player

Yves, one of the guitar players.

I don't have a link for the other guitar player named Giovanni.
They are a good bunch of lads. We'll see what comes of this. It depends on the camera I guess (haha).

No comments: