Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wednesday 15 August 2007: Sarah is on drugs and Heidi eats icecream!!!


Sarah says:
These pain-killers are no joke. By day I am drowsy and dreamy. By night I am in la la land. I still feel a lot of pain though - that's the strange part. I feel it but it doesn't bother me as much or prevent me from getting through my day. I guess that is because these pills are working on my brain - telling it to handle the pain. I still don't feel like anything has changed or is making progress or getting any better - but my head is in a bit of a haze so it is hard to say.
Today is a holiday in Belgium so I am home. I got to sleep late after a fun and very noisy evening of playing a game with friends. It was so loud and crazy as usual. I love that my house can hold all of these people. I love all these laughs and being silly. I love winning and I WON!!!!! (for once!) It hurt sitting on a chair for so many hours, though these drugs I am on helped dull the pain and take the edge off. But I was having so much fun and there were so many loudmouths-laughing heads to distract me, I felt relief more than anything else. Pain or no pain I am so thankful for all the good stuff and great, fun, caring people in my life! I can't complain, really!

By the way - I think I know who keeps making comments about my "cleave" (ASG!!!!) - she's Face The Day's Cleave Tracker it seems. Well ASG, let me share this little advice with you - go to Hunkemoler (spelling?) and look for the new soft cottong padded bra. It's seriously the best shaped and sized bra I have ever had. It does wonders with "cleave". You too, my dear, can get yourself such cleave just by a trip to the shop and a little over 20 Euros! I love it so much I think I will buy it in white as well.


Heidi says: I think I am the opposite of Sra when it comes to the writing on this site. I am just not into so many words. They don't flow like Sarah's words and I don't really wanna tell much with words. It's up to you to see what the picture means and I also actually think this blog doesn't mean more than a picture with some explanation. I mean, it is what it is and it's worth existing (if not for the world, then for ourselves). Oh what the hell! I am trying to explain why I am not writing as much as sra but I guess I just have to say we have a different view and approach and that's okay! NICE ICE CREAM BY THE WAY!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
-
I would do that except that I have no idea what cottong is but it sounds kind of nasty. Also my boobs are huge. Don't think I really need any padding. But who knows maybe I'll just do it anyway.

The wire arrived btw. Thanks for that sara. It was nice of you Sara to send that to me. Thanks Sara.