Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday 16 August 2007: Heidi and Sarah are the asses now...


Sarah says:
From Heidi's entry yesterday it sounds like she thinks this blog should only be about photos. I know she's being polite and all in saying that she was just trying to say she and I are different and have different approaches -- but any jackass can see through that -- what she's really saying is that I am too wordy -- not that she isn't wordy enough... So what to do, what to do, what to do... Turn Heidi into an Ass of course as every picture tells a story, don't it?! And to be diplomatic as to not hurt Heidi's feelings, I had to turn myself into an Ass as well. So we are both asses. The photo tells the story as Heidi wishes. And I remain too wordy! So we both win and end up happy! Yippy!!!


Heidi says: VIVA ELVIS!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
-
In as few words as possible: State of damnation, Heidi was housed by you!

Anonymous said...

Heidi, I wonder if you can post any music on here? I'm curious to hear what kind of music you spin when you DJ! Maybe instead of writing you could add your music comment of the day.
Hello from New York!
Love,
Mona