Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday 17 August 2007: Sarah has gone totally grey! AND NICO IS 1 YEAR OLDER TODAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Heidi says: great fun on Nico's birthday!!!

Sarah says:
See what stress can do to you?! I have gone grey! Good thing I am about to leave on a relaxing weekend to a B&B with my husband and kid! We'll be staying at an old horse ranch in that village I mentioned that is famous for it's "lady" who cures back problems. You can be sure this old lady will be begging for a miracle while there!!!! This can't just be a coincidence! I'm telling you! It's meant to be! (haha)! The most important part of my day was something I won't spell out here but will just allude to for the reading pleasure/horror of those of you who can relate to such things. Let's just say that last Friday night - yes- 7 days ago - 1 week ago - I got such horrid belly and intestinal problems that I was in the bathroom half the night. It was awful. But I survived. It was due to the pain-killers I was on then - the ones that murdered my stomach. Anyway - if you can believe it, I have not been able to go to the toilet since then - seriously -- 7 whole days. It didn't even bother me that much until yesterday- when the cramping started. And it certainly could have only made my back pain worse. I have been eating the things you should eat when having "transit" trouble- but with no results. Until finally this afternoon - thank the Lord - it worked! It was difficult. But finally!!!!!! Man do I feel all the better for it! IT was really about time! It's certainly due to the pain killers. I just don't do well on them. That's why I'll never become a drug addict? i have a wuss of a belly! I feel about 20 kilos lighter! Seriously. It was a GIFT today!

Speaking of gifts, it's Nico's birthday today Yes - that's right, Heidi's Nico!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICO!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY, YEAR, LIFE!!!!

No comments: