Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Wednesday 1 August 2007: Heidi is back with NEW HAIR!!!, Sarah's backpain is back and it's FLASHBACK 1ST OF THE MONTH here at Face The Day!


Sarah says:
Just a quick one - gotta lie down. Gotta rest this dumb back of mine. Can't say yet if it is getting any better. Pain-killers numb the pain so I simply don't know. I still can't bend at all really and when I walk I shuffle my feet so that's not good - but I am trying to keep my spirits high and to keep hoping this pain and lack of movement is temporary and even unrelated to my back problems pre-surgery.

Heidi is BACK IN TOWN! Yippy! She paid me a surprise visit today and lifted my mood up. Thanks Heidi! Check out her pretty new hairstyle - the pageboy cut -- she wears it very well and looks great if you ask me.

It's FLASHBACK 1ST OF THE MONTH here at Face the Day and at the end of August, we'll have existed for three whole years straight, which will mean flashing back to two years before every first of the month! Very exciting indeed (in our little world ;-)!

Below you can see Heidi a year ago today at home and pregnant showing off her long pregnancy nails and you can see me with my two brothers, NSM and SDM in San Francisco. I didn't realize that was a year ago. I just saw them both recently again. If you click here, you can see what we were up to a year ago today - I was seeing my friend CK who moved back to California from Belgium - she made us a great meal and showed me around town -- and I saw huge Red Wood trees on our way from Monterrey to San Fran...

ABOVE IS HEIDI ONE YEAR AGO TODAY...


ABOVE YOU SEE MY BROTHER NSM, ME AND MY BROTHER SDM IN SAN FRAN A YEAR AGO TODAY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you 2! Long time,...a lot happened, just read through your blog... Sarah: hope your back is getting better soon!! I can imagine that that scares you! Heidi: Great new haircut! And I hope you have some sunshine the rest of your holidays! I am off to Austria next week (30th birthday is coming up and I want to be with some friendly faces to get through this big step). I go via Paris by train, I really look forward to the change of scene... until soon u 2 ... its great to be able to stay up to date with the help of your blog,...keep it coming!
Andrea

rebecca said...

SDM isn't the one driving is he???

GF no one who lifts up an old lady is rewarded with regressive back pain -- it's just a little pulled muscle and you are STILL going to be fabulously fine, AND going to Heaven, to boot!