Saturday, June 02, 2007

Saturday 02 June 2007: It's Sarah's Birthday today (as if you didn't know that already!!!) :-)


Above is today at 36 and below is a year ago today at 35.
Notice my beautiful new earrings my husband just gave me!!!
They look like the ones I am wearing in last years' photo (and wear almost everyday) but they are a much nicer version! I love them! I love my husband and kid!
They made my day today!!!!!

Sarah says:
Yep - it's my 36th birthday and man oh man oh man am I happy to say that unlike last year when I had horrid back pain and felt old, old, old - I feel amazingly full of energy today and younger than I have felt in the last five years and pain, pain, pain FREE!!!! Via this link you can see how my birthday was for me last year -- hard, hard, hard because of the pain I was in and because of my fear about the operation and because of the diet I had to be on. Here's a sentence that I wrote last year: "I can't wait till my birthday next year when I am a lot thinner and a lot less in pain I hope. "
Well - I am beyond a lot less pain. I HAVE NO PAIN!!!! And believe me, that is far more important than whether or not I lost weight and look thinner! I do look thinner, a bit, a very little bit, and that's good. But right now I am just happy I feel like my old self again and feel ready to take on the world this year! It'll be a great and exciting year I'm sure!!!

THANKS FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES THAT KEEP COMING MY WAY!!! HAVE A GREAT, GREAT DAY!!!

No comments: