Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday 22 February 2007: Heidi and Sarah see their True Colors shining through. They see their True Colors and that's why they love themselves...

Sarah says:

Cyndi Lauper would be so proud to see our True Colors shining through in the above colorFULL photo. Heidi popped in for a chit-chat today and we babbled about everything and nothing as usual. It's fun to see her without Yma hanging from her arm and boobs! She keeps showing up alone without child. See what getting a kid on a bottle does for one's freedom? Well, Heidi is feeling great because Yma is taking milk from the bottle now. It makes life easier and it makes it possible for Heidi to eventually return to work. Heidi will return the third week of next month and I will return about 10 days later. Life will be back to normal even though she bore a baby and I am reborn now that my back pain is gone. Big changes indeed! How will life be for both Heidi and me come April? We wonder and ask and ask and wonder!

In other news - my back is still pain free and I still can hardly believe it! I feel fine other than this dang head cold. I even have a cold in my eyes. This morning my left eye was glued shut with slime funk. I had to pry it open the same way I did my right eye yesterday. My eyes are small and red and I look sick. My true color is pale, pale, pale! I used to be a slave to self-tanning lotion but I stopped using it the week before my back operation. I wanted to get off the stuff as it was getting hard to let my face go to its natural color and I don't like to be a slave to anything! And so far so good except I really do not like being so very pale and white. I look unhealthy and tired. At least I think I do. A little color goes a long way so now I have the idea in my head that I should start using the self-tanner again. It is hard to resist. It is one of those instant perk-me-ups! But once you start, it's hard to get off the stuff! So who knows what I'm going to do. And who cares, right? Well, I'll keep trying to convince myself that the mix of a very pale face and dark eyes and dark hair works somehow. It brings out the Goth in me I guess. It's bold! Yeah, right, I wish! So that's all that is in my head today other than feeling blue that my dad and brother have left and my house is now very empty now that they along with my mom are really gone daddy gone! No visitors to look forward to until June and July (possibly three brothers and one sister-in-law) (maybe May too if my younger brother comes again when he visits London!) So that is that. Comings and goings. To tan or not to tan?

Want to know the color of your Aura? Go to this link!

Below was my result which is a bunch of big bull really other than for the last sentence unless my Aura knows something that I don't know! It's funny though because once I went to a doctor in the whole search for what was wrong with me after my pregnancy in terms of all my pain and stuff. I was really feeling horrible and didn't feel like a woman at all. I really wondered what was wrong with me as there were and have been so many years that because of pain and whatever I have not felt physical or sexual at all really! Anyway- this was a doctor who started as a Western one but went more Eastern medicine in the end. He looked at me and heard my worries and said this: "You are a very sexual person." It actually shocked me to hear that because it was so contrary to how I was feeling and how would he know! It's still contrary. But I hope I find out it's true after all! That would be fantastic now that I am pain free. Let's hope the doctor and my Aura below are right and that my view of myself is wrong! Wouldn't that be grand or was this all way too much information! Sorry!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine is blue! asg

Anonymous said...

That says: mine is blue!
Asg