Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday 23 February 2007: Sarah welcomes an old friend from her old job to Face The Day. Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce my pal Corinne!

Sarah says:
It's always nice to see an old friend. Today I spent the day with a friend from my first job as an English teacher in Belgium. Please meet Corinne. She's half Italian, half French-speaking Belgian, married to a Slovakian. Her daughter and mine had fun trying to find a common language to speak to each other in. They chose the language of play and drawing!
Now my kid is off to a weekend away! Her first with the youth movement! Mom and child are excited and nervous. Tomorrow, I should have a lovely day with my husband at the sea and in Brugge, where we'll stay overnight at a hotel in the center. I can't wait!!!

Have a great weekend and report back to us what color your Aura is - see link from yesterday!

No comments: