Sunday, February 25, 2007

Saturday 24 February 2007: Sarah gets stood up by her husband so spends the night in Brugge with her childhood sweatheart Marvin...

Sarah says: First it was goodbye to my kid on Friday night! Her first weekend away with the local youth movement! It was emotional. I held back my tears and so did she. My husband - no where to be found the rat bastard!

Sarah adds: But lucky me! I was all sad because my husband was missing in action. Not a call or a text or email or anything. Just gone! So imagine how happy I was when my old childhood love just happened to be in Belgium and called me! Good old Marvin! He was always so dependable! Why I married my husband and not him, I'll never know!

Anyway - as you can see in the above photo, I was so very happy to see Marv! We met up in De Panne and ate lunch right on the sea with a coupon for a meal from the Flair Magazine. Lunch was okay. Seeing Marv was amazing! Then we headed to Brugge together and walked around the beautiful and romantic city! (see below photo). Marv looks a little shocked in the photo below because he doesn't want my husband to know about this little weekend affair!

We checked into a hotel right on one of the main walking streets of Brugge and again used a Flair discount coupon. Our room was nothing special but the location of the place was fabulous! Marv and I had such a great time! We went to dinner just outside of Brugge, again with another Flair coupon. With the three Flair coupons, we spent just over Euro 100 on everything! My husband will never even know! No credit card bills or anything! I think we are hiding our affair well! Marv is the best! Saturday was grand with him! Thanks Marv, if you are reading this! Don't worry, my husband never checks my blog! He could care less what I write here. He thinks it is stupid and useless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-))))