Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wednesday 21 February 2007: Sarah says bye to her dad and brother and Carmen at airport early this morning and hello to a bottle drinking Yma!

Sarah says:
Got up at 5am this morning with a pink eye half glued shut and a swollen face. It's my sinuses and a cold. No fun. Colds never are - but it's my first in a while so I can deal with it. Have no choice actually! So I said goodbye to my dad and my brother at the airport and got to see my friend Carmen at the airport (see below photo) too because she was heading out to Russia! Great to see her as usual. Short but sweet - just like Carmen! Stopped at Ikea on the way home and then at Heidi's and saw YMA drinking from the bottle. Heidi is here now so she can tell you herself about herself and YMA!


Heidi says: Hi! hi! hi! hi!!!! Here I am again. I know I am not very loyal to you right now, but it is because I don't have the possibility to go on the Internet. So why can I write this now? Because I am at Sarah's right now and I am using her computer! Yeehaa! I am here alone, without Yma. She is asleep after having had her bottle and it is a great feeling for me to be able to go without having to take care of someone else for a couple of hours. Although I will be very happy to see her back of course! So Fej, how was your b-day?

No comments: