Sunday, April 04, 2010

Sunday 04 April 2010: Sarah is at rest...

Sarah says:
Hiding out in my home sweet home today with my little, lovely family. We cooked, played a game, organized closets... all relaxing things to do in the last few days. I don't feel like leaving my house right now. I could just sit or lie here all day for days. Monday we will see some family and eat good food I'm sure. It's a long weekend because of Easter. Back to work, back to life, back to reality Tuesday - which might just be a good thing. I have to get out of this chair and move on... I will but I'm glad I'd have some days to rest and re-focus and to heal my heart, head and body... Who knows how much more time I need. I think these things must come in waves. It's been rough but sometimes it all feels just fine...

1 comment:

Valerie vanuit haar hart. said...

Ik hoop dat de eerste werkdag is meegevallen ...