Saturday, April 24, 2010

Friday and Saturday 23 and 24 April 2010: Sarah is enjoying reconnecting with The Lool and once again knows there's no place like home...

Sarah says:
I had a great morning on my bike with The Lool on hers riding around getting stuff done and then having lunch together. She's such a great person. Such a pleasure to be around. I treasured and enjoyed every second of her today! And the sun was shining! It's been a good day. I feel light - like a load is off my shoulders or something. A difficult month is now behind me and I am able to move forward now. That's a huge relief! And a bought a cute new dress, earrings, necklace and leggings today! :-)
I was already getting in the joyful mood last night in my kitchen with my husband and kid by my side. So nice to be home with them! We watched Meet The Parents on TV and ate Reese's Peanut Butter Cups I brought back from London. I knew Ayla would love them! Simple pleasures. I so enjoy seeing that child of mine content. She's most content just having my and Tomske's attention. It's that simple sometimes.
Above and below you can see a jumpsuit Ayla made for her Barbie today. She did some rough sewing but I love the look. I hope she pursues this while sewing and fashion design thing. It seems to give her such joy and I think she's got some talent for it and an eye for fashion...

No comments: