Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tuesday and Wednesday 19 and 20 January 2009: Check out Heidi's baby belly and what are Sarah's eyes saying today?

Heidi says: I feel crappy too, Sra. Did we make each other feel crappy yesterday? No, we didn't! Then why do we feel crappy today? THE WEATHER! The stupid grey weather and our loneliness. Well, definitely my loneliness... And for you of course your backache! And I ended Gilmore Girls, of which Sarah borrowed me 7 seasons to watch and now it's all over. Boooo!
Sarah says:
I'll tell you what my eyes are saying! They are saying I feel crappy! Tired. Achy. Mad. In addition to my dumb back trouble, I have had a cold for two weeks and it just won't go away. It got worse in the hospital. Yesterday I thought it was better again but today it feels worse. Arghhhh! I just long to feel well again. I know I will soon and that alone makes be feel better but I just want to wake up and feel normal...


Heidi passed by yesterday, which was great! When I feel this crappy I tend to avoid seeing people. It's like I just feel too rotten for the world and don't want to expose myself like that to friends and family. I'd rather crawl up and hide under a rock. I always think at first - wow - I'll be at home and have time to call people and talk and all that but then all I want to do is shut down and shut off and not exist to the world. THEN - I have a visitor and I cheer up right away - or I talk on the phone with a friend and I feel good again. It's damn stupid of me to pull away so much and hide. It's human nature I guess. A bit silly. Anyway - it was good to see Heidi AND her baby belly! My, my, my has it grown! Take a look yourself below! Wow! I also saw the baby kicking. Very nice to see. Quite amazing. This baby will come soon! And yesterday I found out that another friend is also pregnant. Babies boom! So nice to know that there will be all these new little people to get to know soon...

From the top...

Side-view...


Full-on!

No comments: