Saturday, October 17, 2009

Friday 16 October 2009: Sarah leaves the beautiful Norway and returns to Belgium...

I love what you see from an airplane! I was so very excited to see Norway from the sky! I saw fjords and I dreamt of a future boat trip through the fjords! It will happen! I will do it! I have to! There is something about Norway that captivates me! I MUST return!
pretty clouds that look like water almost...
The above photo is actually right as we were flying into the Copenhagen airport. I wonder what that green stuff is?
Clouds and fjords... Nice combo!
I have to return to the above site on boat and travel through fjords. I will take a boat trip for a week from south to north along the cost. It might take me another 20 years before I take such a trip - but I surely will! It's a dream of mine to do it! I could so imagine the vikings navigating through those fjords way back in the day! They must have been some seriously daring and strong people fighting the elements and exploring. They must have had no fear or have had no room for fear anyway! I wish we could look back and know how it all really happened back then!

This link should bring you into my photo album of Stvanger with all the new fjord photos added to it if you are interested...

No comments: