Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Friday and Saturday 29 and 30 May: A nice weekend in Kortrijk begins...

Sarah says:
That's me above on Saturday the 30th of June ready to set out into Kortrijk after a nice long morning and afternoon of getting stuf done. Great, great weather too. I could just tell it was going to be a nice weekend!

Heidi says: I had the same feeling! The beginning of a very nice weekend! Below the cutting of the cake by the bride and groom on a fine wedding party outside. Long live Carolien and Ludo.


Sarah says: And there above you can see Heidi and Nico doing their DJ thang! I only caught a few minutes of their set because during it I was elsewhere in Kortrijk seeing the band Nomad perform (photo below) at the Vlas Vegas Sinxen tent. Can't say I really loved the concert. But I totally love the CD. Live it was just a bit too rough and too far away from the sound of the songs on the CD. It was fun watching my daughter at the concert. She knows half the songs because I play the CD so much. It was just good to be out and about on such a sunny day!

Heidi says: what a lovely and well organised happening on the vlasmarkt that was! Nico and me had fun Dj'ing and afterwards being silly with our friends... :-)



Sarah says: And there I am above on Friday the 29th - an uneventful day leading up to a very eventful weekend!

No comments: