Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday 10 September 2008: Sarah has a huge headache after a bad day!


Sarah says:
Some days are better than others. Today was worse. I have a huge headache. It's 8:30pm and I am finally going to leave the office. I'm off to London Thursday and Friday so Heidi is holding the fort! I hope she puts her photo on here those days! I'll post mine when I return! It's really time to go home now. I have to pack a little and then I plan to collapse. My head hurts. I have a backache. I am sweating like a pig. I don't know if this is just stress or if I'm coming down with something. This has been a busy week - last week too. With my husband's new work we are adjusting to new timing and schedules and change. It's all good. It just takes time. I look forward to the weekend - actually to Sunday when my husband, kid and I can spend some time together. You know the old saying, when it rains, it pours. Voila!

No comments: