Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday 11 September 2008: VOTE OBAMA!

Sarah says:
I agree with what Heidi wrote below for sure! I mirror her statement! Vote Obama PLEASE!!!
I like the above photo a lot. I was in my hotel room in London Thursday after work and before dinner and wanted to take a photo of the day before I forgot. I think the above one is cool.

The below one was thanks to the Eurostar cancelling all trains. At that stage, I had no idea if we'd be leaving London or not the following day. I knew we'd find a way back to Belgium but I didn't know how or when...

Heidi says:
There is only one thing we have to say today (and I'm sure Sarah will agree) and that is:
VOTE OBAMA
VOTE OBAMA
VOTE OBAMA
VOTE OBAMA
VOTE OBAMA
VOTE OBAMA
VOTE OBAMA
VOTE OBAMA
VOTE OBAMA
VOTE OBAMA
VOTE OBAMA
VOTE OBAMA
VOTE OBAMA
VOTE OBAMA
VOTE OBAMA
VOTE OBAMA
Please VOTE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember nine years ago when I, a concerned American, wrote "Vote Verhofstadt" on my blog. Thank you Heidi, as a concerned Belgian, for reciprocating. America needs more Belgians like you!

Anonymous said...

Do you mean that or are you being cynical?
I hope the first!
I am dead scared of Sarah Palin...
(and of McCain too, but he won't live long enough to do horrible things, I think...)
X
Heidi

Anonymous said...

I neither mean it nor am being cynical. I just find it interesting that Americans neither care nor know anything about other countries' politics, while much of the world knows and cares so much about ours. I was also showing off how much I know about Belgian politics, or at least how much I was able to learn about them in five seconds on wikipedia. But I do think Palin and McCain suck, so I agree: VOTE OBAMA!

Anonymous said...

A lot or Europeans care about the American politics because American presidents think they are the rulers of the world. How did it ever come so far that they got to think that???
thank you for your support!
H