Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday 16 August 2008: Sarah is tired...

Later that day...
So we went to Bellewaerde today and had a good day. Good weather! Too busy there though. Couldn't go on a lot of rides but did get to go on the upside-down rollercoaster with my daughter. Above you can see my kid and her cousin Arne who is visiting for the week. He's the son of my husband's brother. He's a couple of years younger than my daughter. They have a really good time together and we love having him over...
And Marv with the kids! Arne looks a lot like him and like my daughter.
Marv being silly as we waited on line for a freaking hour for a 3 minute water ride!!!!! Taking silly photos at least killed some time!
That's my absolute favorite ride in the world. When I die, throw my ashes off such a ride at high speed please!!! I just go up there and fly and listen to Tindersticks songs playing in my head. It's seriously the best feeling ever. The closest I get to zen. I went three times. I could have gone 3000. You feel like you are flying! At least that's how I imagine it feels. Great stuff!

Sarah says:
Man I'm tired!!! Off to a fun park today to go on rollercoasters and spin around and up-side-down. Tonight, a late party that starts at 10 pm. I need some coffee. I need some color in my face! I am becoming old.... But it will be a great day and I will enjoy all the fun!!

No comments: