Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday 23 July 2008: Sarah needs a haircut badly! It's not fair she already looks worn out after three week's vacation! She should look awake!!!!


Sarah says:
True that! I should look awake and fresh and alive and vivid with clear skin and nice hair and wide-open eyes and a healthy glow from all the rest I had! But instead I have had diarrhea for three days straight, my hair is dragging me down with all its grey and lack of style, my tan is fading and I'm starting to pale again. My skin is bad. Even my outlook is slightly grim! I think I got a little depressed after my friend Erika left. I felt sort of soulless ever since. Oh well! This too shall pass! Saturday I'll have a haircut! The sun will shine this week! Friday I'll get my hairy legs waxed and my toes re-polished! Today I ate a great fruit salad I made with FRESH blueberries!! It was like summer on a spoon! Tonight I want to make a great veggie salad and fish. So there are some really good things in my day and work is good. So there! Now you have the rainbow too instead of just the rain!

No comments: