Friday, July 25, 2008

Thursday 24 July 2008: Three BIG CHEERS for Sarah's mom-in-law Trees who makes beautiful things and brightens up Sarah's home and life!

Sarah says:
Why do I look so happy even when I look so tired and ready for bed? Just look behind my bed and you'll know why!!!! My husband's talented mother made that curtain you see hanging there in bright pink! It's totally beautiful and has taken our bedroom up a step. It's an oasis now even more than before. What an eye for detail she has! She's amazing!!!!!
Below you can see the chair she re-did for us in the same material. It's so vivid and pretty. My husband must feel pretty gay in our bedroom with all this pink and purple. But we both love all this bright stuff! Tress is fantastic! Viva Trees! She should be selling her stuff!


No comments: