Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wednesday 30 April 2008: Let the looooooon weekend begin!

Sarah says:
LOOOOOOOOON Heidi? As in you'll pay me alllll weekend? Or dod you mean LOOOOOONGGGG as in we sure look long in the above photo and we have Thursday and Friday free and Saturday and Sunday so that's a mighty fine long weekend we have coming up starting now!!!! I even got my toenails done to celebrate - hence the slippers at work! If the sun shines, I can now proudly wear my sandals! Happy Long Weekend you Belgians out there! Get some good rest Heidi!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And for the Dutch dewlers among your readership it is an even long one starting today! Happy Queen's day et al! Alemalle.
We're just back from a fantastic day at monkey land! I'll tell you all about it later.
xoxo
ASG

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

Hey ASG you Dutch girl! Happy Queen's Day you monkey? Let's talk soon? -SRA