Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday 29 April 2008: Sarah is sorry for the view! Truly! What bad taste that is! We had no other photos to use!!!

Heidi says: girls and technology!!
Sarah says:
Whoops! That angle gets ya every time! I apologize for flashing you all. Didn't mean to! By the way, my day started with my using face wash as hair conditioner by accident! My hair is a greasy mess because of it. Plus I have a major breakout around my lip and nose area. Very unexplained! Maybe I am rotten inside! It's been a power-robot kind of day! Got lots done I'm happy to say! Tomorrow I will take on the world! Then it's a LONG weekend! 4 days! On Thursday it's my nephew's communion and on Friday I have a day at home with my kid. She'll have friends over so I'll get to get stuff done at home. Spring cleaning maybe!!! I hope! My house needs it badly! Saturday it's just a regular free day - but we'll get our daughter her birthday gift. And Sunday my daughter will be 9 years old! I can't believe it! Amazing!

No comments: