Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday 16 April 2008: A sunny day!!! But not for Sarah's dumb eye which is making her and Heidi go bananas!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Heidi says: A sunny day should make me feel great but it doesn't cause I am motherfuckin' tired!!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!
she makes me happy
and this makes me happy too

Sarah says:
There has been something scratching in my eye all freaking day and I can't take this feeling anymore!!!!!!! It started with my putting a contact lense in and the pain that followed. I wasted 3 dailys today! I had to try a new one and it hurt more so I took it out and threw it away. The feeling has gotten worse all day. It's like I scratched my dang eyeball or there's a piece of sand doing that all day long. I can't find anything in it though. I might just pull the whole eyeball out and throw it against a hard wall at this point. I'M GOING BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I apologise for Heidi's bad language above - she really should have used mofo instead!

Sarah adds:
And this makes me happy! Look at the above photo of Oscar Dionisio Smith - the kid of my good pal Erika. That photo was taken last Saturday at Oscar's first birthday party. He's a beauty that one! Can't wait to get to know him better this summer when I kidnap him when Erika and Neil come to visit. I wish I could have been at Oscar's first birthday party! That's one of the bog, mofo, seriously-sucky things about living so far away! But at least there are photos to bring us all closer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
-
Why is it so important to you that a kid is beautiful? Would you point out if they weren't? What kind of self-image-plagued future are you setting these kids up for?

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

Beautiful is a big word. He's got a great way about him. I like him. That's beautiful! Just like lovely - so many different meanings. -SRA