Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday 15 April 2008: Run Heidi run! Introducing Heidi and Sarah's first ever Face The Day video of themselves! And their double-chin trick!


Sarah says:
We did it folks - our first Heidi and Sarah Face The Day VIDEO!!! We are proud of ourselves for moving into the video world. But we promise we won't get carried away. Just every now and then.

The above front-on photo is generally not very flattering and shows off double-chins for example. The below taken from above photo tends to make double chins go away - a free facelift! Of course you can see the bags under my eyes more from above for some reason. Still not so sure about my face with lenses. I'll give it some time!


Heidi says: I ran 18 minutes last night. It was painful when I started. My knees and ankles were hurting but I kept on going until they felt better. I hope I can keep on running without hurting myself. I also swam at noon yesterday. Wiiihooo!
Today I am very very tired. My head is bursting and my eyes are not really open. I need HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: