Monday, March 24, 2008

Sunday 23 March 2008: The fun continues for Sarah on her long weekend away with riends and family and stcks and balls among other things...

Sarah says: There's me and Marv in farm country having a great time!

Above you can see the Boys Team during our throw sticks at blocks game. In this game size didn't matter but strength did - and sadly for the Girls - the boys won!
In the photo above, we had moved on to Farm Golf! It was pure MUD and WATER and pure cold, rainy fun, fun, fun! I got a good movie of it all. If I can figure out how to post it on here, I will. We were dirty and cold after this fun-filled day, but again - what a blast!!! And not one bit of back pain for me!
The Boys Team won again but we all came together and showed our team spirit in the end!
HAPPY EASTER FROM EASTER BUNNY AYLA!!!!!

No comments: